As Students’ Representative our primary focus is to ensure the general welfare of all students of this college. It is also our duty to organize, coordinate and participate in decision-making and events that bring about a positive impact on our collage. These may include:
• Expressing student opinion
• Organizing student activities,
• Partaking in decision making,
• Fundraising for the college and SRC
• Liaising between students and administration
• Developing and assisting students to become balanced adults and promoting of responsible values and behaviour.
This is an email link:
Send us Mail
Bia Lamplighter College of Education was started by the Church of Christ as an evolving cutting-edge center for teacher in-service training in the Bia West District in the Western North Region. This effort has been
complimented and enhanced by the Government of Ghana through the absorption of this college along with four other new colleges of education as public institutions in 2015.
Tweets by BiaLamplighter
BIA LAMPLIGHTER COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
P.O. Box 97,
Essam-Debiso | Western North Region
Ghana, West Africa.